Last week we where introduced to the camera we'll be using while filming our thriller. We learnt all the basics like turn it on and off, how to use a tripod, zooming, focusing while on manual focus, play back, etc.
We also learnt the rules we need to be aware of while using cameras:
- Keep the camera out of the rain unless covered by a large umbrella
- Ask permission to film, if the location is private property e.g shops, stations
- Always closes the lens while not filming, to prevent any damage
- Be aware of where your filming e.g don't film on a railway or in the middle of a busy road!
- Never film any illegal activities e.g graffiti or vandalism. This could result in the whole group getting disqualified.