In our previous lesson we were introduced to the camera we would be using while filming our thriller. we learned the basics on how to turn it off and on and how use a tripod, zooming, focusing while on manual focus and playback.
We also had to learn the rules in order to carry out this project by using the camera correctly;
- Keep the camera out of the rain unless covered by a large umbrella
- Ask permission to film, if the location is private property e.g shops, station
- Always close the lens while not filming, to prevent any damage
- Be aware of where your filming e.g don't film on a railway or in the middle of a busy road!
- Never film any illegal activities e.g graffiti or vandalism. This could get our team disqualified.