Friday, 25 March 2011

Editing the final sounds.

last lesson me and my group had to make finishing touches to our sound as we felt that it need a bit more work on it. we decided to use a heavier base to build suspense and tension and make the audience.

therefore we decided to stick to our original sound. we used the pen tool to adjust the volume and create a clear affect. however we realised that the sound was being repetitive and we felt that we may lose the audiences attention if they kept on hearing the same sound as they may become bored. so to not lose the audiences attention but also not making the sound too complicated we decided to change the volume up and down throughout the scene. therefore it would fit in more with the change of scenes from character 1 to character 2.

below is images of how we achieved this:

No comments:

Post a Comment