we have had a lot of lessons on live type however this was at the beginning of the project. we now have top use the knowledge that we have to produce a good title sequence. Bbecause my group still wasn't comfortable enough with the live type we still had to do it . we tried out different effects to go with the theme of our film such as fading, dissolve, typing etc.
As we didn't want the text to over power the film and distract the audience from the main topic of the film. we then came, to a conclusion and decided to go along with the theme of having everything plain and simple. we wanted very little effects.