Thursday 24 March 2011

Evaluation of Rough Cut- My Strengths and Weaknesses

Our Rough Cut is now complete and we have managed to cut the time down a little. We still need to re-film the feet as it didn't quite fit in to our thriller as much. We are planning to refilm it outside our college, because the college ground is very modern and classy. It represents a sophisticated person who turns up at Ruby's door.

Time management is my weaknesses so far and I'm trying my best to keep everything on track and make sure that I don't fall behind on the deadline. That is the worst thing that can happen. I want to make sure that I have included all I can in order to get a good grade, not only as an individual but as a whole group.



In terms of our whole project I think our team work has been great. We have worked together so well in order to complete our rough cut. My tame mates are good listeners and we are able to input our own ideas and co-operate with each other.

Despite having some frustrating moments of re-filming our rough cut and and then re-filming the 'feet' part, we have managed to keep our cool and remember that every effort goes towards our final outcome.

I am happy to say that I have enjoyed working our Rough Cut project and hope that our Final project turns out AMAZING!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment