Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Editing: Match Cut Problem

We had a bit of a problem with one of the match cuts, the two shots didn't fit together properly. We tried cutting it differently several time, and got it to look alright, but i felt it still didn't look quite right. Dissolves work quite well, but we didn't really want a lot of dissolves in the film, having just one would be random and stand out really bad. In the end we flipped the shots around to make it look like they film them from two different angels. I felt this Works really well :)

Below is a video of how we did this:

video

No comments:

Post a Comment